Car Trader Survey – Valentines ResultsEvery year on February 14th couples around the world prove their love for one another. At Plan Insurance we thought for a bit of fun we’d see how romantic our car trader clients are. So we carried out a brief survey* to find out what they’ve got in store for their partners on Valentines Day. Here are the results of our car trader survey for Valentines Day;
- 36% of our surveyed car trader clients do not celebrate Valentines Day AT ALL!
- Not even half of traders buy a Valentines Day card, a mere 47% confirmed they’d put their feelings down in words
- Just 36% of traders said they planned to buy a present
- Only 12% would be willing to spend up to £40 on a present
- On the plus side half of car traders’ spouses can expect to be taken out for a meal.