Property Risk Management Solutions
Access an extensive library of property risk management guidance. You’ll find vital industry expertise, safety solutions and brand-able templates.
These assets should prove highly valuable to your company. They are made available without charge as a way of displaying our commitment to becoming your essential insurance consultants.
More Than Just Health & Safety
Effective risk management also seeks to reduce potential exposure in numerous areas of your business. Our: tool kits, checklists, templates, guides and safety handbooks could prove indispensable in your efforts to eradicate unnecessary costs.
Support can be offered with: business continuity planning, cyber security, procurement, HR and compliance. Before you pay for any risk management resource or arrange safety consultations, you should first speak with your account executive at Plan.
Property Risk Management Resources
Risk management can place a heavy weight on busy property companies. Ensure you efficiently achieve best practice standards with free access to the below tools. They aim to assist your efforts to comply with health & safety, property maintenance and regulation as well as informing you of best practice in other important matters.
Each document can easily be made bespoke to display your company’s name and branding:
- Property Maintenance Checklists – for: Commercial Property Building Inspection, Managing Toxic Gas Risks, Boiler and Cold Weather Precautions, Boiler Start-Up, Office Inspection, Managing Blocks of Flats in Autumn/Winter, Commercial Property: Fire Prevention, Caretaker Priorities, Commercial Property: Snow and Ice Removal, Cable Tray Inspection, Sprinkler Maintenance, Maintaining and Using Chimneys Safely Guide, Preventing the Theft of Scrap Metal Guide, Reducing Risk of Arson Checklist, Protecting Unoccupied Property Checklist, and Preparations for Severe Gales and Wind.
- Health & Safety Guides – covering: Gas Safety at Your Residential Property, Fire Prevention Checklist, The Dangers of Asbestos Inhalation, Safe Lifting Methods, Preventing Legionnaires’ Disease, Loss Controls & Avoidance, Residential Property Managers Key Functions, Safe Spray Painting Guide, Environmental Exposures Guide, Using Pesticides Safely, Waste Disposal Landfill Advice.
- Risk & Cover Insights – when managing: Agriculture and Farm Buildings, Beauty Salons, B&Bs, Blocks of Flats, Catering, Caravan Parks, Dental Clinics, Gyms, Hotels & Spas, HMOs, Holiday Home Lets, Manufacturing Sites, Motor Trade Showrooms, Restaurants, Retail, Schools, Shopping Centres, Sports & Activity Venues, Theatres, Unoccupied Property, Warehouses etc. Insights on: Landlord Liabilities When Using Handyman and Cleaning Services, Managing Flood Risk, Guaranteed Rent Schemes, Lettings to High Net Worth Clients, Property Cost Containment Techniques, Keeping Squatters Off Your Property Advice, Securing Commercial Premises Techniques and Winter Weather Liabilities.
- Regulation Updates – on changes to: Licensing for HMOs, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Regulation, The Tenant Fees Act, Compliance with Section 20 of Landlords & Tenants Act 1985, VAT Implications on Property, Landlord Responsibilities, Local Councils’ Tree Management Rules, Compensation Under the Riot Act, Tenant Checks in Relation to the Immigration Act 2014.
- Tenant Relations Tools – including how to guides on: Avoiding Legal Actions with Good Tenant Relationships, Selecting Commercial Property Tenants, Collecting Cash Payments Safely, Protecting Tenant Information from Identity Theft, Tenant Referencing Advice, Lettings to Students Risk Insights, Assured Short-hold Tenancy Agreement Guidance, Property Move-In Move-Out Report Template and Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Property Signs.
The above risk management resources are available to property owners/managers in our document library.
Download our Free Loss Control Questionnaire Template to see an example of the risk management assets that are available to clients of Plan free of charge.
Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all properties that your firm managers with our free property risk management resources. For further information, speak with a Plan Insurance Brokers commercial account executive.