Protection and Convenience
At Plan we have over 30 years experience of arranging high quality fleet insurance. Competitive premiums and innovative solutions are independently sourced from an extensive panel of insurers across an open market.
A comprehensive motor fleet policy for your business, can make your fleet manager’s role far easier by reducing driver restrictions and allowing vehicles to be regularly added or removed from cover.
Fleets can range from just three vehicles into the thousands, they will be covered under one policy and can be used for a variety of uses within the business.
We also offer innovative Pay Per Mile Insurance options.
- Fleets from 3+ vehicles
- New ventures and minimal no claims bonus can be catered for
- Fault & Non Fault Replacement Vehicles (non specialist vehicles)
- UK and European usage
- Low policy Excesses
- Any driver policies
- 24/7 Tools and Equipment cover available
- Access to over 30 motor fleet insurers
Your Insurance Solution
No matter the use or size of your fleet, Plan will arrange quality protection at a highly competitive premium. Our expert team keep fleet insurance simple. See their outstanding reviews.
Plan’s Guide to Fleet Insurance
Fleet Insurance is designed for businesses with more than three vehicles and allows you to have them all insured under one policy. This makes it more manageable and allows you to regularly add or remove vehicles from your policy. Fleet policies can cover a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles including lorries, vans and HGV’s.
Typically if you have between 3-15 vehicles, then a mini-fleet policy would benefit you.
It is essential for your drivers and vehicles to be fully covered in the event of any accident, by having all your vehicles under one policy means, one renewal date and one set of policy documents.
A typical motor fleet policy can include the following:
- Any licenced driver aged over 25 on all vehicles (subject to insurer approval)
- Any licenced driver aged over 17 (subject to insurer approval)
- Flexible monthly instalment plans are available
- Uninsured loss recovery
- New-for-Old vehicle replacement for cars under a year old and goods vehicles under six months old (depending on insurer)
- Medical expenses and personal effects cover’s built in
- 24-hour emergency, claims and legal helpline
- Optional 24 hour UK mainland roadside assistance
- Optional European cover
Having all your vehicles under one policy means one renewal date and one set of policy documents, which can save you both time and money.
A fleet insurance policy can cover you for a variety of different uses including:
- Contractors Fleets
- Mixed vehicle type fleets (including cars, vans and commercial vehicles)
- Hire and Reward
- Private Hire
- Social, Domestic and Pleasure
- Third party or Comprehensive
Vehicles covered on my fleet policy
At plan, we will provide cover for a wide range of vehicles including:
- Curtain-side Trucks
- Tail Lift Trucks
- Articulated Lorries
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Special Types such as Forklifts
Having the right insurance in place with correct up to date document templates and guides can help you minimise the risk and liabilities that can take a huge hit on your companies’ profits.
We can now offer our clients personalised Health and Safety documents, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and much more for your business. These additional documents are supplied to you at no extra cost when you take out a policy with Plan.
Our new package now includes business continuity templates that are updated annually which you can use as guidance and to track your business operations. With this, you will also receive regular notifications regarding legislation changes that are relevant to your business.
Calculating the cost of a fleet insurance policy is more complex as it is dependent on various factors such as the area you’re based in, the type of vehicles you have and how well your policy has performed over a number of years.
You will not get a no claims bonus (NCB), however, you will receive a confirmed fleet claims experience report. A good fleet claims experience report will guarantee that you get the best policy premiums much like a NCB.