Our Taxi & Motor Trade Insurance Partners
We compare quotations on behalf of our clients from an extensive panel of leading insurer partners (many of whom are listed below.) Our strong relationships with these providers enable us to arrange tailored cover at highly competitive premiums.
We have provided brief descriptions and policy wordings for a selection of our key insurer partners across our most popular insurance product lines. Simply click on one of our relevant insurer partners in the list below to learn more about them and to find links to their policy wordings.
Please feel free to contact us if you require policy documents that are not currently provided on this page.
Your Key Taxi & Motor Trade Policy Documents
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide and the largest property and casualty insurer in the world.
Aviva provides around 34 million customers worldwide with insurance, savings and investment products. They are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance.
AXA UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of AXA SA operates AXA Insurance and underwrites a wide range of general insurance products, mostly in the intermediated market, where they specialise in Personal and Commercial Lines. Axa are the third largest commercial insurer and the the seventh largest home insurer.
Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Ltd is a fast expanding insurance intermediary specialising in Taxi Insurance. Collingwood Insurance understand the taxi industry and offer niche products designed to accommodate the needs of public and private hire drivers.
The Collingwood Insurance proposition is backed up with modern and efficient systems, and business and claims processing from UK based service providers.
Eridge Underwriting Agency Limited has recently been formed to cater for the specialist end of the Motor Insurance Market. Their personnel have significant experience in their chosen sectors and only deal with a select panel of Brokers who specialise in these sectors – ensuring protection for both client and Insurer.
As well as Motor Trade Road Risk and Taxi insurance Eridge Underwriting also manage products for higher premium Private car and Small CV’s. All products are underwritten by QIC Europe Limited.
- Eridge Motor Trade Policy Wording (policies purchased on or after 1st August 2020)
- Eridge Motor Trade Policy Wording (policies purchased on or after 1st January 2023)
- Eridge Motor Trade Keyfacts (purchased after 8th May 2017)
- Eridge Motor Trade IPID (“Insurance Product Information Document”, replaces “KeyFacts”) – policies purchased on or after 1st August 2020.
ERS are the UK’s largest dedicated motor insurer specialist with an A+ rating from Lloyd’s.
Specialising in complex risks that other insurers can’t write.
A range of their policy wordings, Insurance Product Information Documents (IPIDs) and other documents can be found on their website:
First Underwriting were established in 2018 as a highly specialised and niche underwriting business. Our UK parent company is Kingfisher UK Holdings Limited, who are a UK division of NSM Insurance Group. NSM Insurance Group are the leading specialist insurance provider in the USA, with over 1m clients and over $1bn in premiums.
We have a long-term agreement and partnership with our underwriting partners Accredited Insurance Europe Limited (AIEL).
AIEL are wholly owned by Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. (RQIH); a company domiciled in Bermuda who are listed on the AIM Stock Exchange in London.
At KGM Underwriting Services they aim to be the most sophisticated Wholesaling Intermediary in the UK, offering market-leading products, competitive pricing and an outstanding claims service.
Their teams are passionate about providing technical expertise, using leading technology, underpinned by a first-class service.
At KGM they understand that one size doesn’t always fit all and they are committed to providing brokers with a flexible underwriting approach, whilst working to understand their customer’s needs. Their capacity providers are all A-rated.
Lemonaid Motor Legal’s mission is to provide fast and effective claims solutions for Insurance Brokers.
UK TAXI BREAKDOWN
- Lemonaid Motor Legal UK Taxi Breakdown IPID administered by Hadleigh (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal UK Taxi Breakdown Policy Wording administered by Hadleigh (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
UK TAXI EXCESS PROTECTION
- Lemonaid UK Taxi Excess Protection IPID administered by Hadleigh (policies issued on or after 24/11/2023)
- Lemonaid UK Taxi Excess Protection Policy Wording administered by Hadleigh (policies issued on or after 24/11/2023)
MOTOR EXCESS PROTECTION
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Policy Excess IPID (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Excess Protect Policy Wording (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
MOTOR TRADE EXCESS PROTECTION
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Trade Excess Reimbursement IPID (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Trade Excess Protection IPID (policies issued on or after 24/11/2023)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Trade Excess Reimbursement Policy Wording (policies on or issued after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Motor Trade Excess Protection Policy Wording (policies on or issued after 24/11/2023)
HIRE AND REWARD REPLACEMENT VEHICLE
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Guaranteed Hire Replacement Vehicle IPID (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Guaranteed Hire Replacement Vehicle Policy Wording (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
MOTOR LEGAL EXPENSES
- Lemonaid Motor Legal ULR Legal Expenses Insurance Policy Wording administered by RAC (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Motor Legal Expenses Insurance Policy Wording administered by RAC (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
- Lemonaid Legal Expenses Insurance IPID administered by RAC (policies issued on or after 01/04/2022)
Established in 2001, the Markerstudy Group comprises Underwriting and Distribution divisions that provide a wide range of motor insurance policies, under various brands, throughout the UK. Markerstudy provide comprehensive and accessible personal lines insurance solutions to over 150,000 policyholders, employ more than 400 members of staff throughout the UK and Gibraltar and generate annual revenues in excess of £300 million.
Markerstudy Insurance Company Limited is registered in Gibraltar and Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar in accordance with European Union Legislation.
TFP Schemes was established in 1998 to provide a solution for difficult to place motor business. Their portfolio of niche products are all supported by their long term capacity provider Aviva Insurance. We recommend visiting here if the TFP policy wording you’re looking for is not found below.
INSURANCE ACT NOTICE
- TFP Schemes Taxi Policy Summary (Aviva)
- TFP Schemes Taxi Policy Document (Aviva)
- TFP Schemes Taxi Day Driver Policy Document
- TFP Schemes Taxi Day Driver Policy Summary
- TFP Schemes Taxi Private & Public Hire Policy Document
- TFP Schemes Taxi Private & Public Hire Policy Summary
Tradex Insurance Company Ltd is a specialist Motor Trade, Taxi & Commercial Motor Insurance provider headquartered in London.
Trident Insurance Company Ltd is a specialist Taxi Insurance provider headquartered in England.
Created in 1829, Wakam is one of the TOP 20 P&C insurers in France. In 2020, the insurer was included in the Financial Times’ “FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2020,” ranking No.1 in the TOP 50 largest turnovers.