Construction Risk Management Solutions
Achieve best practice standards with free access to an extensive library of construction risk management tools. These assets should reduce the burden that essential but time consuming construction risk management can place on busy companies.
These valuable tools could prove vital to your company. They are made available without fee, to demonstrate our commitment to building a long term trading relationship, as your indispensable insurance consultants.
More Than Just Health & Safety
Effective risk management also seeks to reduce potential exposure in numerous areas of your operation. Our: tool kits, templates, guides and safety handbooks could prove indispensable in your efforts to eradicate unnecessary costs.
Support can be offered with: business continuity planning, cyber security, procurement, HR and compliance. Before you pay for any risk management resource or arrange safety consultations, you should first speak with your account executive at Plan.
Construction Site Risk Management Resources
The following resources for construction site risk managers are available in our document library. They aim to assist your efforts to comply with construction, design and management regulation CDM2015, as well inform on best practice in other business areas.
Each document can easily be made bespoke to display your company’s name and branding:
- Site Safety & Security – checklists for multiple trades/activities such as scaffolding, ladder usage, welding and cutting, construction regulatory insights (to comply with CDM2015), job site inspection checklists in various locations and weather conditions, water draining prevention checklist, construction method statement templates, checklists for restarting construction projects, operating a construction site during a pandemic checklist, security best practice guide, avoiding employee theft protocols.
- Equipment & Materials – Safe use of vehicles on construction site policy, operating heavy plant and machinery best practice guides, jack hammer usage checklist, reversing vehicle safety, working at height/fall prevention checklist, working with solar equipment guide, tool safety checklist.
- Procurement & Accounts – Dealing with late payments, selecting reputable contractor insights, HSE previous prosecution search tool.
- HSE – HSE inspection guide, HSE previous prosecution search tool, reducing risk of various common injuries and work place accidents guide, pre-work check list.
- HR – Employee Return to Work, Employee Safety Manual, Company Handbook.
Download the Construction Employee Safety Manual template to see an example of the risk management assets that are available to clients of Plan free of charge.
Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all construction projects with our free construction site risk management resources. For further information, speak with a Plan Insurance Brokers commercial account executive.