Decommissioned Taxi Insurance
Plan Insurance Brokers can now offer insurance for decommissioned taxis.
Those who have de-licensed their taxi, but would like to continue using it for social use, can now get cover from Plan Insurance Brokers, as we have launched a brand new, specialist cover for these vehicles.
Most car insurance companies only offer cover for Personal cars, and won't cover taxi models. This is why we have partnered with our insurers to offer this new product and enable taxi drivers to still drive their old beloved cabs for social use, even if they have been decommissioned.
Our cover can include:
- Complete Accident management service
- Motor Legal Expenses Cover – reclaiming your out of pocket expenses at no cost to you
- Loss of keys and replacement locks if lost or stolen up to £500
- Medical expenses following an accident
- Personal Accident cover
- Supplied by an A+ Rated Insurer
* Lines are open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30 pm, excluding bank holidays (calls are free on UK mobiles and landlines).
** Plan clients can get £25 credit towards their renewal for each friend they refer when they purchase a qualifying policy. The new client also gets £25 off their policy. Terms & conditions apply, visit this page for more details.
PLAN'S GUIDE TO DECOMMISSIONED TAXI INSURANCE
Below we have compiled some commonly asked questions that explain the key features of Decommissioned Taxi Insurance, to ensure that you have the right cover that suits you.
If you have any more questions or would like a quote call our expert team, request a call back or fill in a quote form.