Competition and Promotional Offers – Terms & Conditions
T&Cs applying to all Promotional Offers
(These do not apply to Competition T&Cs – please see individual Competition T&Cs below)
1. Only one promotional offer or discount code can be applied to a single commercial motor policy purchase at a time and unless explicitly stated promotional offers are for clients that are new to Plan Insurance Brokers.
2. On promotions offering free supplementary “add-on” products such as breakdown cover, guaranteed vehicle hire, excess protection etc. the promotional offer must be included in conjunction with the purchase of a commercial motor insurance policy, at the time of purchase. This fact will have been stated in the wording of the advertisement.
3. No cash equivalent will be offered in exchange for a “Refer a Friend” discount or any other promotional offers.
4. Discounts can only be applied when the cost of the policy being purchased exceeds £500.
5. If a free fuel voucher offer is claimed this voucher may be in the form of a supermarket gift card. This voucher will be eligible for use at the supermarket chain’s petrol stations. Plan will not restrict you to spend the voucher on fuel purchases. The voucher can be exchanged in store as per the store’s terms and conditions.
Promotional Offer – Refer a Friend T&Cs
1. All Plan clients can participate in the Refer a Friend campaign and become Referrers to friends and family who are not already Plan customers (“Friends”).
2. In order for Refer a Friend credits to be added to the Referrer’s client record, Friends must provide the following details:
- The clients name
in addition to this, one of the following details:
- Address/Post code
- Customer Reference Number
- The clients name
3. A Referrer will never be required to share confidential information in order for the credit to be correctly allocated.
4. Due to data protection laws, we cannot share any information with a Refer a Friend Referrer regarding Friends that they believe they are due credit for. However, we can confirm the amount of credit that has been accrued on a Referrer’s account.
5. There is no limit to the number of Refer a Friend referral credits a Referrer may acquire. However, the amount of credit that can be applied cannot exceed the value of the Referrer’s renewal premium.
6. Remaining credit after the renewal of a Referrer’s policy cannot be carried over to the new policy period.
7. If you choose not to renew your policy with Plan, your Refer a Friend credit will expire with immediate effect.
8. Qualifying Purchases: The Refer a Friend offer can only be applied if the Friend is not an existing Plan customer and when the policy they purchase is a new policy, exceeding £500.
9. A Refer a Friend discount cannot be applied to an existing policy mid-term.
T&Cs applying to: "WIN A £50 Amazon Voucher" Prize Draw
LPHCA Road Show – 26th September 2019
1. The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who put their business cards in the bowl labelled to that effect on the Plan Insurance Brokers stand.
2. Employees of The Plan Group Limited and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information contained on your business card, you agree to be contacted by The Plan Group companies with offers and information that we think may be of interest to you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, you must put your business card in the bowl. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. The closing date for the Prize Draw is 3pm on the 26th September 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be drawn at random from the cards deposited in the bowl, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the details provided on the winning business card by the 3rd October 2019. If the winner does not respond within seven days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited and we will select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond within seven days or they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Plan Group will select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by email.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Plan Group retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. We will seek permission from the winner to mention their name / company on our social channels after they have been notified of their win.
16. Promoter: The Plan Group Limited T/A Plan Insurance Brokers - Prospero, 73 London Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1LQ