Digital Media Policy
We want to engage with our customers and would like everyone to feel comfortable whenever they interact on our digital media channels.
We will periodically moderate the content published on our channels and will remove and/or report any third-party comments or content on our social media channels that contain any of the following:
- Discrimination of any kind
- Spam: including any comment of a promotional or commercial nature. Including profile pictures and user IDs
- Any content which is infringing (copyright, intellectual property etc.), obscene, indecent, misleading, unlawful or swear words
- Any personal details e.g. phone numbers, addresses etc
- Files which contain viruses, corrupted files, or that may cause damage to people’s computers
- Downloadable files, including links to them
- Any content that contains swear words
- Any posts that name our members of staff, without their permission
- Any content that is primarily aimed to discredit our community members, or our company, without reason
If you spot any content or comments posted on our social media channels which you believe is not in accordance with the above, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us immediately.
By sharing images, video, or other material on our digital media channels, you are granting permission for us to use your content in our marketing material. We will attempt to contact you if this happens. Plan Insurance cannot be held responsible for any opinions given out by our community.