- Over 25 years of experience
- Personalised range of quotes
- Flexible payment options
Do you need Car Mechanics Insurance?
Plan Insurance Brokers are Motor Insurance specialists with over 25 years of industry experience. Our highly trained team will find you the best policy to suit your business needs.
Contact Plan Insurance Brokers now on 0333 003 0042 to discuss your insurance requirements or request a Call Back and an expert member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Who Needs Mechanics Insurance?
Mechanic Insurance is an essential policy for any car mechanic. Whether you’re working part or full time, from home or mobile, or from dedicated garage premises, cover can be tailored to your exact needs. It offers a comprehensive amount of cover that can offer you protection against all manner of hazards ranging from accidental damage to a client’s car, accusations of poor workmanship or an actual accident on the road.
From an employee getting injured at work, to accidentally damaging a client’s vehicle, Motor Mechanics Insurance is there to provide you with all the protection you need. With a policy from Plan Insurance Brokers, you can be safe in the knowledge that an independent insurance expert has worked with you to identify your precise needs. You’ll have peace of mind, as well as the backing of a professional claims handling service should the worst happen.
Contact Plan Insurance Brokers now on 0333 003 0042 for your personalised range of bespoke Car Mechanics Insurance Quotes. Alternatively, you can submit a Call Back request through our website and we’ll get back to you shortly.
What does Mechanics Insurance do?
A standard Combined Mechanics Insurance Policy can be arranged to provide cover for:
- Premises Insurance – This will provide cover for any building where the business is located.
- 3rd Party Public Liability Vehicle Insurance – This will cover the customer’s vehicle whilst it is being repaired or being moved from owners house to your premises.
- Business Interruption – Should the business have to stop trading, this can cover fixed overheads like rent or wages.
- Contents Cover – We can cover the contents at the trade premises, including tools and any money you may keep on site.
- Employers Liability – This is a requirement by UK law, even if you only employ people on part time or voluntary basis.
- Public Liability – In the event of a member of the public having an injury at your trade premises.
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance for Mechanics – to cover potential damage incurred to yours and customer’s vehicles whilst your are driving.
At Plan Insurance brokers, we aim to get to know your business as well as you do and help you to identify exactly what you need from your insurance policy. This means that you get the cover you need, but unlike with ‘off the shelf’ policies, we’ll help you avoid paying for cover you don’t need.
Contact Plan now on 0333 003 0042 to get your personalised range of Mechanics Insurance quotes.
Why Compare Car Mechanics Insurance with Plan Insurance?
Plan has many years of experience and a specialism in Motor Trade Insurance. We have a heavy focus on staff training meaning that we can provide high quality in customer service and advice. Our team will keep you informed every step of the way from taking out your initial policy, to renewing it and even managing your claim should you need to make one. We’re available to talk to on the phone or via email at your convenience, so even if you need to make adjustments to your cover to reflect changes in your circumstances, we offer a hassle free service.
Contact Plan Insurance Brokers now on 0333 003 0042 to discuss your insurance requirements with our team and get your own range of bespoke Motor Mechanics Insurance Quotes. Alternatively, you can request a Call Back and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.