Our cover is your security

If you own your own property whether residential or commercial, you may want to consider having a terrorism policy in place with your property owner’s insurance. This cover will be excluded unless requested by you. This policy will cover you against any costs occurring from damage or destroyed properties, business interruption and any liabilities arising from a claim. At Plan, we work with leading insurers to provide you with comprehensive protection, tailored to meet your specific needs.

You will benefit from:

  • Competitive premiums from leading insurers
  • Cover tailored to your exact requirements
  • Award winning customer service and specialist advice


Contact our commercial insurance experts for further information or a quote on 0800 954 0778* now or request a call back.


* Lines are open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30 pm, excluding bank holidays (calls are free on UK mobiles and landlines).