Cover To Rely On

You may want to consider including terrorism cover with your property owner’s insurance. Destructive acts such as terrorism, insurrection, revolution and civil war will be excluded by most standard policies.  Terrorist acts that are covered under terrorism risk insurance act are certified by the secretary of the treasury. Terrorism cover will need to be specifically requested to ensure it is in place. Terrorism cover can protect you against any costs occurring from property destruction or damage, business interruption and any liabilities arising from a claim.

At Plan, we work with leading insurers to provide you with comprehensive protection, tailored to meet your specific needs.

You will benefit from:

  • Competitive premiums from leading insurers
  • Cover tailored to your exact requirements
  • Award winning customer service and specialist advice

Call us on 0800 954 0778 to speak to one of our specialist advisors or request a call back.



Average Customer Rating: