Plan Insurance Brokers are proud to sponsor The Community Award at the QSi Awards 2018.
Now in its 6th year, the event is significant in the industry community, as an evening of celebrations to recognise chauffeur and private hire operators that demonstrate excellent standards of Quality, Service and Innovation.
Our MD, Grant Georgiades shared his views on the Community Award Plan will be sponsoring at the QSi Awards 2018:
“It is an honour to sponsor the community awards once again. As a family-owned business, community is central to all that we do. It is vital to recognise companies that strive to go the extra mile, and take their time to help and change the lives of those around them. The effort taken by all nominated companies cannot be taken for granted, and it is important for nights like these to give recognition to those that are the glue that keep society functioning”.
This year, we are also very excited to be once again sponsoring the Champagne Reception, and are looking forward to meeting so many great industry actors on the night.
With 30 awards being announced, there’s a lot to look forward to for all those shortlisted. Below is a list of the awards up for grabs on the night. See more details here.
- Chauffeur company of the year – large operator (31+ vehicles)
- Chauffeur company of the year – mid-size operator (11-30 vehicles)
- Chauffeur company of the year – small operator (1-10 vehicles)
- Private hire company of the year – large operator (81+ vehicles)
- Private hire company of the year – small operator (1-80 vehicles)
- Professional Driver of the Year
- Community award
- Environmental award
- Marketing award
- New-start business award