Now in their 5th year the Professional Driver QSI Awards are designed to recognise chauffeur and private hire operators that demonstrate excellent standards of Quality, Service and Innovation.The glitzy awards dinner takes place on November 23rd at the Copthorne Hotel, Effingham, Gatwick. It’s a rare opportunity for the movers and shakers from within the chauffeur and private hire industries to rub shoulders together. As the only dedicated national awards for the Chauffeur, Private Hire and Taxi industry, it’s a must-attend event with a great party and networking opportunities for all that attend. This year, we are very proud to be sponsoring the Champagne Reception, and will be giving away our Plan Gift Bags again this year. With 30 awards being announced, there’s a lot to look forward to for all those shortlisted. See the full list here.
- Chauffeur company of the year – large operator (31+ vehicles)
- Chauffeur company of the year – mid-size operator (11-30 vehicles)
- Chauffeur company of the year – small operator (1-10 vehicles)
- Private hire company of the year – large operator (81+ vehicles)
- Private hire company of the year – small operator (1-80 vehicles)
- Community award
- Environmental award
- Marketing award
- New-start operator award
- Professional Driver of the Year
- Professional Driver’s 2017 Car of the Year
We wish all shortlisted firms the best of luck and look forward to welcoming you to this year’s event at our champagne reception on 23rd November 2017.
We look forward to celebrating with the industry’s finest!