Loss Of Money Insurance

Cover for Cash

Cash in transit insurance can be arranged to cover you for losses or damages incurred whilst physically moving money. If you hold money inside a safe at your business premises, then a cash-in-safe policy will protect you against any loss or damage to the money that is being kept in the safe at the insured business location. A lower limit of cover will usually be available for money not stored in a safe.

You will benefit from:

  • Competitive premiums from leading insurers
  • Cover tailored to your exact requirements
  • Award winning customer service and specialist advice

Call us on 0800 954 0778 to speak to one of our specialist advisors or request a call back.



Average Customer Rating: