Landlords Contents Cover

Protect Your Furnishings

Landlords contents insurance will cover the contents within your buy-to-let property if they are stolen or damaged. When renting out your buy-to-let property it is advisable to make sure all your contents within the property is covered against damage and theft. This would include all items that are placed in the property to furnish it, for example – furniture, decorations, TVs, carpet etc.

At Plan, we work with leading insurers to provide you with comprehensive protection, tailored to meet your specific needs.

You will benefit from:

  • Competitive premiums from leading insurers
  • Cover tailored to your exact requirements
  • Award winning customer service and specialist advice

Call us on 0800 954 0778 to speak to one of our specialist advisors or request a call back.


Average Customer Rating: