Alternative Accommodation Cover

Property Insurance That Meets Your Needs

Alternative accommodation should be covered under a quality buildings insurance policy. You will also be protected under some contents policies but the cover limits are usually lower than on a buildings insurance policy.

Should your property suddenly became uninhabitable due to flood, fire, storm or another event you could be left without accommodation to move into straight away. By taking out alternative accommodation cover you will be protected against the costs you may have to pay for temporary living arrangements.

At Plan, we work with leading insurers to provide you with comprehensive protection, tailored to meet your specific needs.

You will benefit from:

  • Competitive premiums from leading insurers
  • Cover tailored to your exact requirements
  • Award winning customer service and specialist advice

Call us on 0800 954 0778 to speak to one of our specialist advisors or request a call back.


Average Customer Rating: