Your quote will be based on the following assumptions:
You and insured family members, any Director or Partner, any Person with overall management control of the insured entity, during the last five years have not under any other insurance policy:
• Made any claims or been involved in incidents that might give rise to a claim at these or any other premises in the last 5 years.
• Been prosecuted under the health & safety at work act, the consumer protection act or any other statuary regulations.
• Been convicted of, cautioned or have a prosecution pending for any criminal offence other than motoring offences.
• Made a claim(s), incurred a loss, damage or liability whether insured or not at these premises or any other location.
• Been a director of a company or partner of a business that went into liquidation, administration, or was subject to an insolvency process or scheme of arrangement with creditors.
• Been a director of a company or partner of a business that incurred a County Court judgment(s) that remains unsatisfied.
• Been declared bankrupt, incurred a County Court judgment(s) that remain unsatisfied or entered into an individual voluntary arrangement with creditors.
All work is carried out in England, Scotland and Wales.
The insured does not:
• Undertake or intend to undertake any activities on any of the following: hospitals, farms, chemical or gasworks, oil refineries, power stations, airports, aircrafts, watercraft or offshore installations.
• Use any of the following: asbestos, silica, acids, gases, chemicals, explosives, radioactive substances, power driven machinery (other than hand tools), flame cutting or welding plant?
• Carry out work at a height greater than 10 metres from the surrounding floor.
If any of the above statements do not apply to your business please provide further details below. It would be useful if you could provide the %s of your turn over that involves any non-standard work and dates of any incidents that resulted in claims: