Call Me Now

Online Quote

Simply complete the details below to receive your insurance quote.

Call 0333 003 0043 Included free in call plans

cl1 cl2 cl3 cl4  cl6 cl7 cl8 cl9Zurich_Insurance_Group_logo_SMALL

Whether you drive a flatbed truck or refrigerated van, it is essential that you’re properly insured for the safety of your drivers and your business.


Who needs Commercial Vehicle Insurance?

Whether you’re an electrician, florist or mobile beautician, your van or vehicle is essential to your business.

If anything were to happen to your vehicle then this will no doubt have a negative effect on your trade. If you were to break down on the way to a client, or are involved in a road traffic accident, then having the right insurance in place can help you get back to business as usual.


With the Department for Transport reporting that over a quarter of all road incidents involve a driver at work, it has never been more important to have Commercial Vehicle Insurance.



What level of Commercial Vehicle Insurance should I get?

There are three levels of commercial van insurance: third party, third party fire and theft and comprehensive cover.


  • Third Party Policy
    this is the minimum legal requirement for any driver and covers the vehicle owner for any damage or injury to another person or their property. It does not include insurance for your vehicle – so you would not be able to claim on a third party policy if your van was damaged and you were at fault or it was stolen.
  • Third Party Fire and Theft
    this will cover damage to a third party’s vehicle and will cover your own if it was stolen or damaged in a fire.
  • Fully Comprehensive Cover
    this is the maximum level of cover and can include extras like windscreen cover and a courtesy vehicle.
    If your vehicle is essential to your business and you would not be able to carry out business operations without it then Fully Comprehensive cover can ensure that you are always able to run your business smoothly.


What type of cover is available?

No matter what type of vehicle you drive, or for what purpose, if you use it for work, we can arrange a suitable type of cover. Whether you need –


  • Truck Insurance
  • Lorry Insurance
  • Van Insurance
  • Haulage Insurance
  • Courier Insurance
  • HGV Insurance


There is a policy out there for you. We can help you with further information and queries, and give you competitive insurance policy quotes for whatever your commercial vehicle needs.


What cover does Commercial Vehicle Insurance provide?

Insurance can be arranged to protect all aspects of your Commercial Vehicle. Cover can include:


  • Road Risk Insurance
    To protect you when driving vehicles related to your work.
  • Goods In Transit Insurance
    If you deliver goods to your customers then you will need it to be covered in case your vehicle is involved in an accident.
  • Stock Insurance
    If you store stock perhaps for long distance deliveries, insurance can be arranged in case it gets damaged or stolen.
  • Tools Insurance
    Cover can be arranged to protect the tools kept in your van. Tools are the backbone of your business if you have them and should not be undervalued.
  • If you have 3 or more vehicles
    Fleet Insurance can be a cost effective way of insuring all of your vehicles under one policy with only one renewal date to remember.


For more information, contact our team of Commercial Vehicle specialists on 0333 003 0043 now or request a call back here. We can generate a range of personalised quotes over the phone and have you covered in minutes.


No Testimonials to display.

feefo logo

Plan Insurance Brokers: Rated 4.8/5 based on 897 customer reviews in the last 12 months.

See our reviews here

to top