Trade Plan Insurance

Trade Plan Insurance is the specialist motor trade department of Plan Insurance. Our team of experts excel at arranging high quality insurance cover for all types of motor traders. Whether you are a full- or part time motor trader, working from home or a commercial motor trade premises Trade Plan will source the right policy to meet your precise requirements.

Trade Plan use a bespoke in-house computer system to quote instantly from an extensive panel of leading road risk only trade insurers.

We have provided excellent service, expert advice and negotiated competitive prices on behalf of our clients for over 25 years. It makes sense to deal with a motor trade insurance specialist like Trade Plan insurance. Our dedicated account handlers will find you the best quality cover at the lowest cost.

Call Trade Plan insurance on 0800 542 2741 or click Call Me Now to see just how much money you can save.

Plan Insurance specialise in arranging insurance for professional road based businesses such as motor traders. As a truly independent market leading broker Trade Plan will offer the best value and most suitable cover from the entire insurance market.

Motor trade products from Trade Plan Insurance

Trade Plan Insurance is firmly established as a market leader in the motor trade insurance market. Strong trading relationships with all the leading road risk insurers enable Trade Plan to search the market on your behalf.

  • Road risk only policies – instant low quotes for both full- & part-time motor traders
  • Combined Motor Trade policies – tailored cover and highly competitive rates from an extensive panel of leading insurers for; Car Showrooms, Repair Garages, MOT Stations etc
  • Motor trade liabilities – great deals on combined & stand alone liability policies available at low prices

Intelligent insurance solutions from Trade Plan

Trade Plan constantly strives to innovate and streamline insurance processes on behalf of their motor trade clients. Several solutions introduced by Trade Plan have resulted in progress across the entire motor trade insurance market.

For example Trade Plan led the move towards the electronic transfer of data between broker and insurer. This led to faster, more accurate generation of policy documentation and reduced administration costs for motor traders. Knowing that the moajority of home insurers will decline to quote for proposers who are self employed in the motor trade industry we’ve even designed a home insurance for motor traders policy.

Leading insurance companies had such faith in Trade Plan that they were convinced to accept printed Statement of Facts on their client’s behalf rather than time consuming manual motor trade road risk insurance proposal forms. Statement of Facts are now automatically generated by Trade Plan’s computer system and cover can be incepted immediately. Your motor traders road risks policy documentation will be printed and sent out at the push off a button.

Trade Plan’s bespoke motor trade insurance quote system is unique. Developed in-house over the course of the last decade it is able to generate instant quotes from a more extensive panel of insurers than any other broker.

Trade Plan were also the first broker to offer traders an on-line MID submission form as well as a mobile app. These tools conveniently enable traders to provide their update details out of office hours and whilst on the move.

Looking for combined motor traders insurance?

Trade Plan have over 25 years experience of arranging cover for the motor trade industry. If you are a motor trader working from premises Trade Plan will save you both time and money.

With highly competitive rates from leading motor trade combined insurers an exceptionally good value Motor Trade Combined insurance policy will be tailored to meet your exact needs. Amongst other risks your optional covers will include; tools, liabilities, any driver, goods in transit, commercial buildings and stock of vehicles.

Our expert account handlers have experience of arranging cover for; car showrooms, repair garages and MOT Stations of all sizes. Whether you are an independent trader or part of a large franchise network Trade Plan will source and arrange the right policy to meet your exact needs.

Trade Plan insurance services is a specialist division within Plan Insurance. Plan Insurance specialises in arranging cover for professional road based businesses with dedicated experts in its; Taxi Plan Insurance, Commercial Plan Insurance and Trade Plan Insurance departments.

What our clients say...